How We Work
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
Before meeting any potential client, I will do some basic research on your property, including but not limited to:
- Preliminary title search.
- Realist© tax report.
- Area market analysis.
- Preliminary Competetive Market Analysis for the subject property.
Our First Appointment
Our first meeting will take as long as necessary to answer your questions, and gather sufficient information to prepare a formal Competetive Market Analysis (CMA). Without a thorough gathering of information at your property, it is impossible to prepare a meaningful price opinion. Aside from getting to know one another, the initial appointment will include:
- A consultation that will lead to a full understanding of your goals and expectations.
- Discussion of Agency law. (Buyer, Seller & Dual.)
- Discussion of current market conditions.
- Property tour.
- The Steber Group's "Welcome to Sold" process for offering a home to the market.
- Our Service Guarantee.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment.
Our Second Appointment
Our second appointment is where we will find agreement on the details regarding our working together; this can occur in person or via phone appointment.
We will finalize, sign and discuss the following items during this meeting:
- Market price
- Listing agreement
- Preliminary net-sheet
- Marketing plan
- Timeframes and expectations
- Offers and acceptance
- Multiple offer situations
- Attorney review
- Occupancy permits
- Showing instructions
- Open house's
- Contract negotiations
- Buyer's home inspection
And... where you will want to celebrate a successful sale. Welcome to Sold.